Apex Breakers Membership and Participation Requirements for Swimmers and Parents
- Fees: Every Apex Breakers swimmer must pay a team registration fee of $85 ($60 for the 4th swimmer and beyond). Parents are automatically part of the team with a child's registration. In addition to the team registration, swimmers are required to be members of the Lila E. Jones Swim Club. Lila E. Jones Swim Club membership information may be obtained by calling the pool management at (919) 362-0319.
- Volunteer Requirements: Every family is required to volunteer for a specified amount of points. Volunteer opportunities are frequent with meets, practices, social activities, and fundraising. Without parents being part of the team, we would flounder!
- Behavior and Safety Requirements: Everyone is responsible for the behavior and safety of their child or children. Everyone is responsible for cleaning up their area and moving chairs back to their original position on the pool deck. If your child showers, please check the shower after your child to make sure the water is turned off.
- Team Updates: You are responsible for making sure you are receiving Apex Breakers team emails or following team activities on the website. All critical updates will be sent to the mailing list and posted on the website.
- Swimmer Commitments: Come prepared to swim at all meets and practices with a great attitude, goggles, cap, and appropriate swimwear. Children who are 7 year and older must be able to swim 25 yards unassisted. Children ages 6 and under are required to swim 15 yards (coaches will be in the water to assist). If you have questions about your child's swimming ability, please speak with one of the coaches.
- Apex Breakers Team Swimsuits: Team suits can be purchased at All American Swim (1231 NW Maynard Rd., Cary; hours M-F 10 AM– 6 PM and Saturday 10 AM – 4 PM). The prices are: Female suits- $31 Male jammer- $25, Male brief-
Simple formatted text